Content is a crucial part of marketing your business online. While it serves as a way to engage with both new and existing audiences, simply filling your editorial calendar to reach a content quota can be a costly and wasteful practice yielding little, if any, results. Creating a content strategy with defined goals can help build your brand audience, convert that audience into sales or clients, and cement your brand as a valued resource for potential future customers.
Our team has years of experience developing custom content strategies for clients across a wide array of industries. We use data-backed research to come up with a content strategy that will work for your brand.
While we custom tailor our services to each client, our typical content strategy workflow follows this path:
- Working with you to discuss your goals and team capabilities
- Developing a data-backed content strategy deliverable of content ideations and opportunities along with detailed actionable ideas
- Creating an editorial content calendar for developing and publishing new content that can also serve as a roadmap for your team
- Reviewing our content strategy and ideas with your team to discuss its integration into your overarching digital marketing strategy.
Our content strategy deliverables are clear and detailed for your in-house team to write, develop, and create our recommended content ideas. You may also contract us to produce the content for you with an additional budget allotment for content development.
If you need consulting on implementing a content workflow with your team to increase content production efficiency, we can work with your team to teach them self-sufficient ways to create content faster and more effectively.
Have a wealth of content on your site that isn’t getting you the traffic you want? We also provide independent content audits to review your existing content. Content audits may take up to 20 business days. Our content audit includes:
- Reviewing existing content for quality evaluation
- Determining potential issues with your content
- Identifying opportunities for content repurposing
- Diagnosing content gaps
- Identifying ways to fix and optimize content structure
Our content strategy & development service is always custom-tailored to fit your needs and goals. If you’d like to learn more about working with us, contact us and let us know what you’re looking for in your next content strategy!